Saturday

Happy Weekend - Event Planning Vancouver

The Art of Sweetness

It's true we are so lucky in Vancouver to enjoy an amazing restaurant scene! One of my favourite things (there are many) of event planning is of course the perfect ending to a beautiful meal with a delicious dessert. I spend just as much time carefully planning the dessert course as I do planning the rest of the menu; I always say you want your guests to finish on a high note. Recently at dinner with a dear friend I had to pause and take in the beauty of my dessert plate! An absolute work of art and yet totally unpretentious. The Warm Chocolate Tart from Vancouver's new restaurant darling L'Abattoir  proved to be delicious with every bite with a vanilla yogurt custard and meyer lemon mascarpone ice cream. A truly perfect finale that I just had to share!

No comments:

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...